p2p hero

Tools and Resources

Not sure how to start promoting your fundraising campaign? No problem! Below, we’ve provided you with a variety of talking points and social posts that you can use to demonstrate impact and describe the essential work International Medical Corps is doing, thanks to the support of compassionate people like you.

Start Your Campaign

Talking Points

Since their founding in 1984, International Medical Corps has helped tens of millions of people devastated by conflict, disaster and disease in more than 80 countries.

In addition to emergency relief, International Medical Corps also emphasizes the importance of training local communities to be their own first responders so they can chart their path from relief to self-reliance.

International Medical Corps knows that speed saves lives during an emergency. When disaster strikes, their teams can mobilize anywhere in the world and arrive at the scene within 72 hours!

Social Media Sample Posts

Birthday:

#1: I am donating my birthday to raise money for International Medical Corps! If you’d like to support and celebrate my birthday or want an excuse to donate to a great non-profit, this is your chance. Click on the link in my bio to donate to my personal birthday fundraiser!

#2: With only 3 days left until my birthday fundraiser for International Medical Corps comes to an end, it would be the greatest gift if you would consider donating today! All proceeds will help provide emergency relief to people around the world who are affected by armed conflict, natural disaster and disease. Click on the link in my bio to donate and help me reach my goal!

General:

#1: I’m fundraising for International Medical Corps! I hope you’ll join me and help save lives and relieve suffering in some 30 countries worldwide including Ukraine, Ethiopia, Yemen and the United States. International Medical Corps delivers emergency medical care and supplies and provides vital training to communities as they rebuild after a disaster. Please consider donating today. Click on the link in my bio to get started. Thank you!

#2: Did you know that nearly 300 million people worldwide need humanitarian assistance to survive? That’s one out of every 23 people and the highest number in recent history. If you want to deliver health and hope to these communities, consider donating to my personal fundraising page for International Medical Corps today! International Medical Corps provides lifesaving healthcare and supplies in some 30 countries worldwide to children, families and communities that have lost everything due to conflict, disaster and disease. From Puerto Rico to South Sudan to Ukraine, International Medical Corps is there. Click on the link in my bio to donate!

Social Media Images

Shareable Video Content

Need Help?

Have a specific request or need additional help? Please visit our FAQ page or email [email protected] for support and we’d be happy to help!